MineWolf Systems is a leading provider of technologies and services for the safe, reliable, fast and cost-efficient clearance of landmines and other explosive devices.
Based in Switzerland with a state of the art manufacturing plant in Germany, MineWolf offer high quality products, purpose built mechanical solutions to address a wide range of operational requirements; including the clearance of landmines and improvised explosive devices.
MineWolf products have set new standards in terms of reliability and efficiency and have shown unprecedented results worldwide. Millions of square meters of mine-contaminated land in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and South America have been effectively cleared using the MineWolf technology and their platforms are now being used to counter-IEDs safely and efficiently to keep troops safe.
The core range of products include three clearance platforms:
- The MineWolf is the flagship product. Fitted with tiller or flail attachments, it is best suited for large demining projects, clearing up to 30,000 m2 per day of hazardous areas.
- The Medium MineWolf has been specifically adapted to meet military requirements with regards to survivability and mobility in demining operations and can be operator or remote controlled.
- The Mini MineWolf is remote controlled and fulfills all requirements for smaller tasks and quick deployments in remote areas. This is the most mobile and flexible of products and is currently being used for landmine and IED clearance.
- The Micro Mine Wolf is the newest and smallest remote controlled platform suited for mine and IED clearance in ultra-rugged, hard to access environments.
- Other customised solutions, as well as workshop and storage solutions are also available to facilitate the deployment of the machines.
The versatility of MineWolf products means that with a variety of interchangeable attachments, the main clearance platform can be used for a range of applications guaranteeing our clients the right tool for the right task.
In addition to the tiller and flail attachments which are used for mine clearance, the dozer blade, sifter and bucket attachments make the machines suitable for a wide variety of other engineering purposes. The vegetation cutter attachment facilitates clearance in densely overgrown areas, whilst the sophisticated robotic arm attachment can be mounted on any of the MineWolf vehicles to remotely deal with the threat of improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
MineWolf Systems delivers training packages tailored to customer’s needs. Through our network of regional offices we provide a selection of service and support packages to operate and maintain and where required fully manage the machines in the country of deployment, optimising customer's results anywhere in the world.
Service and support
MineWolf Systems has a network of regional offices to support its customers. In addition to delivering training packages tailored to customer's needs, the 24 hour technical support desk and selection of service support packages enable the machines to be operated and maintained in the country of deployment, optimising customer's results anywhere in the world.